Mid - Senior iOS Developer
Development and technical
- Type Permanent
- Category Development and technical
- Salary £50,000
- Location Brighton, UK
- Company name FinPro Analytics
- Contact name Alex Bond
- Phone 01273252534
- Email email@example.com
My Client are an award winning Design and Development Studio based in Brighton. They specialise in crafting high-end mobile and web applications using emerging technologies. They innovate with a number of top prestigious brands across the globe.
The iOS Developer will be capable and confident in native iOS development. We need an individual who loves simplicity and meticulous to the tiniest of detail. This is an opportunity to lead and assist with the iOS development on interesting projects from start to the final product.
What you need to have!
- Extensive knowledge of Objective-C, Swift 3 and Apple Frameworks
- Extensive experience working on published App Store apps
- A Flexibility and willingness to work on other domains when the need arises, could be Android and/or Backend (REST API) Web services
- A Passion and understanding of TDD and other Agile software development practises like code reviews, pair programming and continuous integration
- Familiar with OOP and a good knowledge of app patterns e.g. MVC, MVP
- Expected to work closely with the award-winning Design Team
- Mastered Git
- A Bsc in CompSci (or Equivalent) degree would be great but industry experience is more important
- Help us with pre-sales activities like high level analysis and estimation
- Enjoy feeding into the design of the experiences you build and effectively communicate with both peers and clients
Apply for this job position